Cancellation Policy Regarding GlobalCart Shopping Cart Software
Note: Following this policy cancels your shopping cart service only and the use of our shopping cart software. To cancel your merchant account or other services please contact the companies that are involved.
- Merchant may terminate service with 30 days written notice. Only a faxed / mailed request in writing relieves the merchant from the obligation to pay charges at the conclusion of 30 days from date of receipt of notice. GlobalCart reserves the right to cancel merchant's shopping cart account at any time for any reason. GlobalCart reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- The service may be terminated by sending a Fax to (818) 878-8393
- Mailed to:
3214 N University Ave. #133
Provo, UT 84604
- Cancellations must include the following:
- Your "username" within the GlobalCart system.
- Signed and dated by the person listed in the "Contact Us" information of the cart administration.
- An email address you would like confirmation sent to.
- Reason for cancellation.
- An email will be sent within 2 business days confirming that your account has been cancelled. Note: If you do not receive our confirmation email confirming that your fax was received and your account cancelled, you have not successfully cancelled your account.